Sunday, August 7, 2011

Made new...made whole.

Let it be known to you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom you crucified, whom God raised from the dead, by Him this man stands here before you whole. Acts 4:10

Then He who sat on the throne said, “Behold, I make all things new.” And He said to me,“Write, for these words are true and faithful.” Revelation 21:5

Transformation is an amazing thing. I've watched plenty of those shows on television where a decorator takes an ugly room in someone's house and completely changes it. I've watched the shows about people who loose hundreds of pounds and houses that get extreme makeovers, but a transformation of the heart is truly the most amazing of all transformations. Jesus can create in us a new heart; a heart full of love and a life filled with purpose. He repairs brokenness and trades our sorrows for his joy. How? We simply need to ask, and then surrender....so my prayer today is for Jesus to transform me...to make me new...to make me whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment