Saturday, November 20, 2010

Thankfulness

Thanksgiving is just around the corner...then of course Christmas will be just around the corner.  My, where has the time gone?  Time and life are just flying by it seems.  Even when we slow down and try to enjoy things...we hear the calendar nagging in our ears that the days are passing swiftly. 

Bo and I have been talking lately about being old and specifically about being passed middle aged.  Yes, at 47, I realize that over half of my life is gone.  Then I start to think about my mother.  She died at age 64.  Just 17 years older than I am now.  We have no promise of tomorrow so enjoying the day should be a priority.  Loving and helping people is a wonderful way to make the most of each day. 

God help me to remember to be thankful for and enjoy each day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment