Saturday, September 18, 2010

Today's mission

Today I have decided to start a blog.  A sort of diary of things that happen to be important for the day.  I guess the biggest thing today is...the blog.  Why do I want a blog...I'm not sure.  Maybe it's because facebook lacks privacy.  I don't want lot's of peole to read this...maybe I will be the only one to read it. And that will be fine.  I don't really have good writing skills and I don't have a lot to share, so this may just be for me.  Yes...just for me.  So what's important today?  I went to the flea market today to look for an electric tart warmer for someone.  Success!  I got one for $5!  The flea market is a strange place, in my opinion.  I like it, but I don't feel like it's my kind of place...they do however have a few shops that are most assuredly my kind of places.
So..I have completed my first blog...boring and uninspiring....let's see how long this lasts. ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment